Friday, February 23, 2007

News on FEEDING FRENZY



So, I'm checkin' my email, right, I find an email saying something to the effect, "I want to read your script. I have lots of options and I'm looking for the right horror script. We want to film in Romania. Nicholas Biron."

First thought: Horror script? He might be talkin' about Feeding Frenzy aka Flush Zone. And Feeding Frenzy is currently posted on Inktip. So, I go to Inktip and don't recognize the name. But then I also posted the script on the New England Film site. But in each case the logline mentions first and foremost that it's set on the 4th of July (which I should change anyway). Okay, not only that, it's set in Santa Monica. Sure, they can change it all around. I dont' care as long as they make the damn flick. So, I'm like, fine I'll send Feeding Frenzy if that's the script he's talkin' about.

So, I Google and IMDb the shit outta this fine lad, Nicholas Biron, and find out that he was a crew member on a film directed by Fred (Limp Bizkit) Durst called The Education of Charlie Banks. Fine lad Nicholas Biron also appears to be a production assistant according to Google. The name and emails are consistent so I believe he's a legit dude who probably wants to break out and do his own shit.

So, Feeding Frenzy is out and about and may end up in the hands of Limp Bizkit. We shall see. Oh, we shall see.

And before all ya'll ask, yes, it's quite a coincidence that Feeding Frenzy was just posted above a blog called Dead Meat. And the stories are NOT related in anyway other than the fact that I wrote 'em.

Oh, and yes, the rumors are very, very true. I listened to all the Sloppy Seconds records while writing this particular script.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...